CUSTOM "Steam Gamer ID" Vinyl Window Decal
CUSTOM "Steam Gamer ID" Vinyl Window Decal designed by us, sold by us! Approximate height is 1.5" and comes in White or Green Gloss on cast vinyl and includes transfer tape for easy application. The length depends on your name. Please specify color and name during check out. *Do not place in a manner that will obstruct vision. **Do not place in the path of a windshield wiper blade. Stick'emAll! watermark is NOT part of the design and does not appear on actual decal.
1. Clean and dry the surface to which you will be applying the decal.
2. Using either a squeegee or credit card, rub over the transfer tape to ensure decal will transfer properly.
3. Peel away the backing paper (light-blue). Make sure the design stays on the transfer tape and does not stick to the backing paper.
4. Re-apply the backing paper so that an inch or so of transfer tape is exposed on the top.
5. Align the decal so that it is in the exact location you would like it on the window. Use the top strip of transfer tape to hold the decal in place.
6. Flip the decal up and slowly start to pull the backing paper down.
7. As you pull, use a credit card or other type of burnisher to press the decal onto your application surface. Slide the burnishing tool down while you pull down on the backing paper. Work from the top down and center out.
8. Remove clear transfer tape by carefully pulling at a 180 angle. If the design begins to pull up with the transfer tape, it has not been applied firmly enough. Using your credit card/burnisher, go back over the design again with firm overlapping strokes then once again attempt to remove the transfer tape. Do not pull away from the glass when removing the transfer tape. Pull directly down along the window.
Search Youtube prior to application for visual instruction if you have any questions.